Translation Needed?

Pages

Monday, December 2, 2013

Alice and Wonderland & Mindy Gledhill





The garters are pushing it, I know. But they keep the knee-highs on the knees.


This is actually only the second time I've worn these shoes. I wish you'd seen my outfit the first time. Whew, it was a daaayum sexy outfit.


These knee highs are actually stockings they use on patients who are bedridden for a long period of time, called compression socks. My mother had a surgery recently, so I took them when she was well again and ironed on these patches to the knees.
Isn't it so cute?

The outfit's story today is that in one of my classes, my friend Autumn commented that I looked like something out of Alice In Wonderland, but she liked it. It's a high praise, since she's at a phase where she's convinced that wearing anything remotely feminine is an atrocity against her species. I'm not sure if I agree with her assessment.

Alice & Wonderland Dress



















My outfit

I guess I see the similarities.




This headpiece is a vintage 1970s bow I got from a garage sale.




I'm going to stop talking about brand names. Too much work. So if you're curious, message me.

I've less and less to say these days, but maybe that's a good thing. I can't keep running off on tangeants about Game of Thrones and movies and Dane Cook.

Today's music is from a music artist I once stumbled upon while surfing youtube. Again, she's an indie artist. The very first song I heart from her was "Anchor," and it stopped me in my tracks for the whole song. When it was over, I was released from the spell. But that's not the song I want to feature, since it also is a sad song. Instead I want to show you another one. This isn't the first song I heard by her, but it's the sweetest. So here's Mindy Gledhill's "All About Your Heart."



I hope you all feel beautiful and amazing today
~Ash

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget